Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Check-In

I've posted some new pics of the totes I've been working on over the past few months.  The Craft Show was great fun.  I met so many lovely people. Mother's Day was exceptional in that my family came and supported me and helped with the booth.  We had fun checking out all the other booths too.  The day was dotted with raffles that filled my granddaughter with glee.  She won some fun handmade items which she has added to her treasure chest.  As she perused my display, she claimed yet another "favorite" tote of the small persuasion and is now "earning" her pink floral lace size small tote.  I think it is the cut-crystal square-shaped button that really caught her eye! At any rate, that one will NOT be in the next show.  IT IS SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment