Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life's Many Directions

Oh where oh where does the time fly to?  It's been so long since I've updated.  During the nearly two months since my last blog I have been busy filling orders for totes and Ipad covers. Sew Into You is from the soul... the creative expression that translates people's visions into functional, artsy, unique or whatever you want it to be wearable, useable art.  Wow, what a mouthfull.  It's just plain fun for me and I hope it makes my clients feel as special and unique as each of you are.

Now that the craft show is behind me, I am spending more time working on individual orders.  That's what I love doing most, by the way.   I'll be posting some new pictures too.  Keep checking back for the newest creations.
Blessings all....

No comments:

Post a Comment